Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sartorial Sunday: Bonjour heat

Untitled
Untitled by Ellise Whyte on Polyvore.com

A truely sartorial Sunday is not so easy in 38 degree heat. We retreated from the scorching sun at every opportunity as we visited family and friends in Central Victoria this weekend. Fashions were casual: a light denim skirt with anchor buttons, my newest favorite tee (a perfect gift) and silver sandals. Air conditioning was appreciated as we enjoyed lunch at the Bendigo Art Gallery cafe overlooking Rosalind Park. Berry gelati is keeping me going tonight as I avoid my bedroom and its distinct lack of cooling. Summer is really here. Tonight I've been checking out Polyvore after hearing about it from Christie. Now that's HOT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...