Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Painting a peaceful Christmas


Unique Christmas cards seem to be increasingly hard to find or quite expensive to give out en mass. After a fruitless search, I decided to make my own with a watercolour pencil, paintbrush, water and some textured card. My inspiration came from French hen ornaments found at Provincial Home Living and an old card from an organisation that I volunteer with (AMES). Home-made things can be hard to pull off and I have to admit to being a little worried about how these will be received. I can only hope that my friends like the personal touch. If not, I can always pull out that saying that is used so often at this time of year..."it's the thought that counts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...